Acceptable use Policy
This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us under which you may access our website https://www.mobiliseglobal.com (the Site). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of, and visitors to, the Site and also all users of our Mobilise Hotspots services, (the Hotspots Service) and our related mobile application software(the App, and together with the Site and the Hotspots Service the Products).
Your use of the Site means that you accept, and agree to abide by, all the policies in this acceptable use policy.
The Site is operated by MOBILISE HOLDINGS LIMITED (we or us). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 10232010 and have our registered office at 2nd Floor, 371 Kennington Lane, London, SE11 5QY. References to we, our and us in this policy also includes our group companies from time to time including but not limited to Mobilise Consulting Limited (registered number: 07836728 and registered office: 2nd Floor, 371 Kennington Lane, London, SE11 5QY) and Mobilise Technology Limited (registered number: 10232580 and registered office: 2nd Floor, 371 Kennington Lane, London, SE11 5QY.
1. Prohibited Uses
You may use the Products only for lawful purposes. You may not use the Products:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
2. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to the Products (“contributions”), and to any interactive services associated with it.
You must comply with the spirit and the letter of the following standards. The standards apply to each part of any contribution as well as to its whole.
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted.
- Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person.
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory.
- Promote sexually explicit material.
- Promote violence.
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence.
- Promote any illegal activity.
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
3. Suspension and Termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our site. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of Our Terms upon which you are permitted to use the Products, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use any or all of the Products.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to or viathe Products.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
- We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
4. Changes to the Acceptable use Policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this pagefrom time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere onour site.